The Smart Way To Finance College
AFFORDABLE Private Student Loan
Our low cost student loan is designed to meet your education needs.*
- Competitive Interest Rates and with good grades, get even lower rates
- 30-Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
- No Cosigner Required for Juniors and Seniors. Creditworthy students can apply on their own.
- Apply Online Right Now!
It can be used to pay for qualified education expenses including:
- Room & board
- Books & computers
Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000 per academic year.
Get a 1 percent interest rate reduction when you repay 10 percent of your loan. While in school, you can make the interest payment per month, or choose a deferred option, where you pay $25 a month.
Apply Online Right Now!
*Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
Have a Question? Contact Us.
Financial Aid Contacts
- Alma College (989) 463-7347
- Baker College (810) 766-4202
- Central Michigan University (989) 774-4000
- Delta (989) 686-9080
- Eastern Michigan University (734) 487-0455
- Grand Valley State University (616) 331-3234
- Hope College (616) 395-7765
- Kettering (810) 955-4464
- Michigan State University (517) 353-5940
- Northwood University (989) 837-4230
- Oakland Community College (248) 341-2000
- Oakland University (248) 370-2550
- Saginaw Valley (989) 686-9080
- U of M, Ann Arbor (734)763-6600
- U of M, Flint (810)762-3444
- Wayne State University (313) 577-3378
- Western Michigan University (269) 387-6000